Thank you for your interest in Bailey! We hope you will enjoy browsing our website and learning more about our company. Before applying for a position within our organization, we encourage you to read up on us. Learn about our core values and the principles we live by, make sure our benefits fit your personal needs and, finally, review our open positions to determine if your qualifications are a match to our position requirements.
We’re glad you have visited our career page!
At Bailey, we are with and that is to provide each customer with revolutionary service at an exceptional value. We strive to provide a work atmosphere that is engaging, educational and, most importantly, FUN!
Although we are building and maintaining a customer centered culture, we understand that our employees are the number one asset to our organization. We value each individual’s skills and abilities and hope they are able to utilize each of them to the fullest at Bailey.
As a part of our culture, we uphold several Core Values that are important to us as an organization. It is our expectation that all current and future team members exemplify each of these characteristics:
- To build meaningful relationships with customers and team members and to treat both with the highest level of respect.
- Be honest, be fair and always do the right thing.
- Take pride in your work! Do your best every day!
- Get creative! Think outside the box. Don’t be afraid to share your ideas!
- Major Medical Insurance, including three plan options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Traditional 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- ROTH 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Eight (8) Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Community Involvement Opportunities
Current job openings include:
We are always looking for qualified and energetic individuals to join the Bailey team! Please call or email Human Resources to see if we have an opening for you!
It is important to Bailey to take our time and ensure we select a candidate that not only meets the position qualifications and requirements but also fits well with our culture. We are searching for individuals that will strengthen our core values and make valuable contributions to their own professional/personal growth and the growth of the company. Bailey is a drug free workplace, therefore a pre-employment drug-screen is required for employment.
We ask all candidates to complete an Application for Employment (see below) or to submit a updated resume.
Application for Employment
Please note: The application must be completed in its entirety including, but not limited to, dates of employment, references, and signature. Incomplete applications may not be considered.
You may submit your completed application to the Human Resource department in the following ways:
Bailey International LLC
Attn: Human Resources Department
2527 Westcott Blvd.
Knoxville, TN 37931
Fax to: 865-588-6060
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org